Friday, December 19, 2008

Is It Friday Yet? Oh, Yes It Is

I have a lot to do today. Besides waiting to hear if I am finally employed, I have to take Gibby to the groomer, go to the bank, take David to get his paycheck, clean the house, bake more cookies, and maybe do some more laundry. We did not do it all the other day. I still have a few presents to wrap. I am hoping to buy one or two more.

Carolynn and David will be doing some bell ringing later. It is chilly and wet so they better bundle up.

Yesterday I baked snowball cookies for my Grandpa. I thought he might like some snowballs that were tasty instead of wet and cold.

That is really all. I am just trying to stay focused. I have a job. (I hope.)

3 comments:

  1. I made it to work today....what was I thinking? The roads in Apple valley not to bad, people are driving slowly and it was a chilly 24 outside at 6:30 by the time I got to I ave in Hesperia the roads are still covered in snow and ice and it is a chilly 17 outside. People were sliding around on the ice. Our Parking lot has not been graded so the whole thing is white and they got way more snow then we got there is a van stuck in the driveway and the only place that was a little cleared was the handicap space.....I parked there. I would drive back home but it is to scary. I hope the sun melts some of this crap by noon or so... I just know someone will complain about my car being in the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy. It is cold here, but a lot of the snow has melted. I guess you should have used one of your many sick days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was off for two days and I am off all next week so I have stuff I need to get done. It did not get really bad until I was almost here, I can not believe they have not even scraped the parking lot The security guard fell try to help someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.