Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Quiet

Maybe too quiet. I am not used to being home alone. David is off ringing the bell for the Salvation Army. The girls are at school. I am catching up on some shows and looking for jobs. (I do that every day.)

I still do not want to bring my doom and gloom to you. I made it through November, but now I have to make it through December. I hope that I can be employed before I have to try this through January. I am getting sick of this “my life is a downward spiral” stuff myself. Therefore, here is another picture.


This is a picture of Catherine the day she lost her first tooth. It was January of 2006. She was so excited. She was telling everyone. The tooth fairy came and brought her a buck. I can’t remember what she did with it. Probably bought candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.