Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Presents I Got For Christmas

1. iPod Nano from my mom
2. 2 Sweaters- One from the girls and one from Aunt Paveena and Alyssa
3. Chocolate Covered Cherries from David
4. Soaps from my sister and some from Joe and Nicole
5. Marley and Me book from David
6. Shirts from my mom and one from the girls
7. Candles from David and from the girls
8. DVD's from everyone. I got four- Friends, The Notebook, My Best Friend's Wedding, and The Holiday.
9. A picture from the girls
10. A popcorn maker from Chris, Sherri, and Taylor
11. A Mug from my sister
12. Money from Grandpa
13. A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I really wanted the most.

4 comments:

  1. That is quite an impressive haul....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I like the last one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most of been very good this year to get so much. Getting a new job is wonderful. It sounds like 2009 is going to be a good year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got your last wish! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.