I got this off of Trisha's blog. I hate these and she loves them. But I need to do stuff to fill up my time, so here you have it.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Applied for unemployment
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Hmm… I cannot remember what my resolutions were for last year. Probably to move somewhere better and lose weight. I did the first and a little of the second. This year I am trying to learn not to bite my nails and do good at my new job.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope, but this year I will have a new nephew.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not this year
5. What countries did you visit? Just the one I live in. I mostly stayed in California but we did go to Las Vegas in September.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A job, which I have, and did not have in 2008
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 1 was the day we moved here. Trisha’s visit in March was very memorable. My Grandpa getting hit on by a hooker in Las Vegas was pretty memorable too.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I got a job. I also got an AA degree, but that seems less important than the job.
9. What was your biggest failure? It took me way too long to find a job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Maybe a cold or something
11. What was the best thing you bought? Probably my iPod and Gibby. Though technically my mom bought both of those.
Where’d 12 and 13 go??
14. Where did most of your money go? Money? What money?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Let’s see.. Trisha’s visit, moving, and my new job.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Phat Cat Swinger
17. Do you have a plan of attack for 2009? Hell yes
18. Compared to this time last year, are you richer or poorer? Poorer… but not for long.
19. What do you wish you’d done more of? Saving
20. What do you wish you’d done less of? Stressing out
21. How did you spend Christmas? With my family, which I never do because I usually live too far away. We went to my brother’s on Christmas Eve, Chris, Sherri and Taylor’s on Christmas and my mom’s on Christmas and was still home to open presents on Christmas morning and home for Christmas dinner.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008? Nope, I haven't met George Clooney yet.
23. What’s your biggest regret of 2008? Hmm… I don’t know. Moving sucked, but it worked out in the end and was the right thing to do. I guess I regret not saving more.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Probably CSI
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Mostly, I still hate the same jerkasses, but there is a pet shop owner who I didn’t know last year who I really don’t like.
26. What was the best book you read? I only read two. Love In The Time Of Cholera was way better than Happiness Sold Separately.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? iPod
28. What did you want and get? A job
29. What did you want and not get? A million dollars and world peace
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Mamma Mia
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 31 and it was Easter Sunday. We made ham and hunted eggs.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I had gotten a job 6 months ago… Telling off my old boss. Yes sir, you are in fact a world class jerk ass.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Fashion concept… hmmm… How about if it’s clean, wear it?
34. What kept you sane? Medication
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? The rich and single ones
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Prop 8
37. Whom did you miss? Trisha, maybe my sister a little
38. Who was the best new person you met? Nicole
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Saving is important
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. How about Pink’s So What?