Thursday, April 09, 2009

Catching Up

It’s been two weeks since I graduated from my training in Georgia. I know you are dying for some pictures. So let me just pick up where I left off. The internet connection was spotty in Georgia, so I was having trouble getting updates up while I was there. Plus my roommate, as much as I liked her, turned into a crazy person that last week. She was very nervous about the test we had to take to graduate. (She passed, of course.)

As you already may know,Trisha, the family, and I went to Savannah together while I was out in Georgia. It was super fun, even though one of the kids was sick. Too bad she is also a teenager and no one realized she was sick. We just thought she was being a pain because she could. Anyway, on the way to Savannah we stopped at an outlet mall and did some shopping. I got Carolynn and Trisha’s oldest some new Nikes. I was assured that they were fashionable. Carolynn agreed when I got home with her pair. For that price they better be fashionable, comfortable and amazing. I bought Catherine and Trisha’s younger daughter some matching outfits. (They are not teens and do not care if they have the same clothes on.) Trisha’s husband got some running shoes that worked with his iPod. Seriously.

After the shopping spree, we continued to Savannah. We took a tour and saw a bunch of great sights. We got off of the tour at some stops and walked around. After the tour we drove back and toured the waterfront. We ate at a fish place on the river. It was great. I had such a great time. I wish they lived closer. Trisha and her family are just like my own family.

Now for the best part… PICTURES!

This is where our tour of Savannah began. It is an old train stop.


On the tour bus with the family.


Savannah was so pretty and green and the buildings all looked so cool.


The girls in one of the many squares in Savannah.


Can you totally see the feather floating down from this and landing at the feet of Forrest Gump?


These flowers were all over Savannah.


More historic Savannah.


Say Cheese!


The coolest new Nike's. Carolynn's are pink and white.


I sent these shoes to the younger one for her birthday shortly before this. She wanted to make sure I got a picture of her wearing them.


More of the beauty of Savannah.



These last two are of a Catholic church. It was beautiful.


I took way more pictures, but eventually I will get a video together. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to visit Savannah with your pictures I really want to. It looks like a very cool place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.