Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Newest Team Member

Around 11pm on Monday April 6, we welcomed a new addition to the family. Nathan Joseph joined us at 8 lbs and 10 ounces. He is cute and my first nephew. His big sister Allison was very excited. My brother is a very proud new dad. Nicole is doing fine and is ready to go home. We went over to see them on Tuesday afternoon. Here is your first look at little Nathan. (There are no pictures of Nicole because I know I wouldn't want pictures of me at a time like that. When she is feeling better I will post some pictures of her and Nathan.)

Joe and little Nathan.


Catherine and her cousin Nathan.


Carolynn and little Nathan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love babies. The girls looks like they really enjoyed holding him.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.