Friday, July 24, 2009

David Rocks


Yesterday we celebrated David’s Day. For those of you who don’t know, David’s Day is something Catherine created. We have Mother’s Day and Father’s Day… Why not a day for David? He does so much. He watches the kids while I work. Drops them off and picks them up from various places. He runs errands for me. He occasionally cooks, sometimes he even cleans. He helps the girls with homework and takes pictures or videos of things I can’t make it too. All of that, and he works at a terrible McDonald’s job and goes to school too.

So yesterday was David’s Day. We did nothing. Well, I went to work and he went to work. I went to In N Out with my sister. I got a flat tire. A nice man changed it for me. While I was talking to his wife, I learned that her son works where I work.

After we got our burgers and our tire changed, we went to this week’s concert in the park. It was terrible. The band was two older, grey haired guys, and an older lady dressed like a Donna Summer’s video. However, they were singing newer music. I never want to hear old people rap again. Anyways, we left. Sarah and Carolynn went to a movie.

Not much else is happening. I will be going to work soon.

I am watching Gangland on the History Channel. I was watching it yesterday and I actually saw a person from my place of employment. It is amazing the caliber of people I interact with during the course of my job. I think people should watch that to see what kind of people I have to deal with at my job. Yes, they really do act like that.

Finally, I just would like to send a shout out to all my old friends I have been reconnecting with on Facebook… Technology Rules! So hello again Tabi, Jackie, Angela, Jennifer, Dorine, Sarah, Jamie, Eryn, Eric, and Tammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.