Thursday, July 09, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Today I did my over time at the women’s prison at my job. It was my first time there and I wasn’t sure how I’d like it, but I liked it. It’s much more relaxed and open. The women pretty much knew what to do. I would love to go back there. Of course, tomorrow I go back to my regular post. I only have just over a week left in that post before I switch back to the midnight to 8 am shift. Tomorrow is a dress down day at work. I haven’t decided if I am going to do it or not. I just don’t know if I will feel as officer-y in jeans.

For dinner, Carolynn wanted to try and make beer battered chicken. Her friend Alex’s mom made some. I couldn’t find a recipe so I adapted a fish one. Basically it is beer, spices, and flour. Dip the chicken in it and fry it up. Easy and yummy. After dinner we went to this week’s concert in the park. It was an 80’s band. They were okay. We didn’t stay for the whole thing.

Well, that is all for today. It is almost time for So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.