Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I Need For Work Everyday

1. Flashlight- Mine lights up a whole cell
2. Shirt- Two actually… a clean white tee shirt and my blue work shirt.
3. Pants- Dark blue utility pants
4. Work Boots- Mine are on their last steps. I am getting a new pair soon.
5. Socks
6. Watch- I only wear the cheapest ones. I just got a new one because the Velcro wore on my old one.
7. Hat- a ball cap or a knit cap, depending on the weather. I always take one, but I don’t always wear it.
8. Utility Belt… with key clips and chain, radio holder, and handcuff holder.
9. A pen. A pen is mightier than a sword. And swords aren’t allowed anyway.
10. A small notebook
11. Lunch. A girl has got to eat.
12. Water Bottles
13. Hand sanitizer. I get pocket size bottles from Bath and Body Works.

2 comments:

  1. OK, so what do you do for a living? Sounds active and outdoors, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... there was a flashlight that lights up a whole cell and a belt with handcuff holder...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.