Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Double Trouble

Last night Catherine and I went to see the Toy Story double feature in 3D. It was fun. We got to see two great movies and we got to see the preview for Toy Story 3. Between the movies they had games and trivia. We had coupons for free popcorn and soda. So for less than $20 Catherine and I had a fun night out.

I had two whole days off. Monday and Tuesday were all mine. My job did not call me and ask me to come in extra. The house got clean. I made some chicken and rice last night. Catherine made ribs on Monday (see my Wordless Wednesday pictures) and they were really good. The dogs were glad for the bones. I am packing some chicken and rice for my dinner at work.

Tomorrow David’s family arrives for their visit. David is excited.
That is all. I have to get ready for work now. I only have two more days of 4 PM to Midnight. Then I switch to 6 AM to 2 PM. I like that shift much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.