Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Injuries


1. My dear brother Joe ran into a parked car when he as 6 and broke his jaw bone and knocked out 4 teeth.

2. David once fell into a toilet filled with his own poop while standing on the edge trying to reach a shelf when he was 11 or 12.

3. My sister fell through the ground into a pool of poop where the septic tank leaked when she was 3 or 4. She smelled so bad.

4. I once broke my pinky finger pounding on a bathroom door where my brother had locked himself in. I was trying to kick his butt over something. I can't remember what. I was 17. I am thinking it had something to do with my mom blaming me for stealing cigarettes and me knowing Joe did it.

5. Carolynn recently fell and sprained her wrist, but she didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to miss a trip to Knott's Berry Farm.

6. Joe once fell off his skateboard on an Apple Valley road and ended up with a face full of gravel.

7. When David was 11 or 12, he hopped out of the shower on a cold day and decided to warm up with a small electric heater, which he got too close to and burned his ass.

8. Joe dislocated his hip when he was 10 or 11 while playing football at school.

9. Joe got hit with some equipment n the face at work a year or so ago and required some cosmetic surgery.

10. Again, Joe in his mid 20's, fell off of a giant hot dog raft and dislocated his shoulder.

11. When David was a wee lad, around 4 or 5, he knocked out his front teeth going off a ramp on his Big Bird Tricycle.

12. Taylor fell and broke his arm while standing on a skateboard ramp. He didn't even have the skateboard with him.

13. And finally, poor Joe, once got hit by a car on his bike riding home from school. My mom found out when the cops showed up to ask him about it. Seriously, how Joe is still alive is a miracle. Hopefully that is not something Nathan got from his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.