Sunday, November 08, 2009

All Things Great And Small

Yesterday Catherine had her team party for softball. They got their trophies and had pizza and cupcakes. I didn’t go because I was at work, but David went and took some pictures.





After I got home, we all went to Jackie and Alan’s house for a barbecue. The kids played video games and the grownups chatted and played trivia. We had a good time.

Today I was at work watching TV working hard. I just happened to see some of a football pre-game show. On this show, I saw Christopher, my sister’s husband. Yep. These football broadcasters were doing a show from Afghanistan and I totally saw Christopher.

Catherine seems to have a cold. I told David to give her plenty of fluids, so he has been pumping her full of water and apple juice. She may float away soon. Carolynn is still grounded and is on the verge of a foot in the ass. Nothing new about that.

That’s about it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a normal household with teenaged girls. My first granddaughter recently turned 12. We are officially into the double digits and double drama of the teen queen. Love the photos. It's good David can step in and help you by taking pictures of important events. I mostly follow your blogs on FaceBook these days, but really prefer visiting your site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.