Monday, November 02, 2009

Even My Boogers Are Spicy


It was a seriously looooooooooong day, filled of craptastic crap. I just wanted to come home, crawl in a hole and sleep.


Then…



Someone gave me some good news.



The best news I have had in a long time.




Probably the best news I have had since I got a job.




But…





I am totally not telling.


**************************************


Carolynn was hanging on the dead tree in the yard and a branch broke. She has cuts on her head and both arms. David is watching baseball. I don’t know when he became a baseball fan, but I kind of like it. It has a homey kind of feel, to have a guy in the house occupying my TV with sports. Catherine is in the shower.

But I am going to bed.

Look out NaBloPoMo… That was 2 days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.