Monday, November 16, 2009

Mostly Worked Out

The TV will be fixed. Like I said, it’s under warranty so as soon as I take it to the repair shop in Yucaipa, I will be all set. The paycheck came today so luckily all was well in the bank account. Unfortunately, I was unable to get to see Angela sing. I was supposed to get off at 2, giving me plenty of time to get down there. You know what time I got home? 5! If I would have driven there, I would have missed it. Plus I would have been in traffic the whole time. I feel really bad because I promised to be there and I really wanted to be there. Chris and Sherri have a couple of extra TV’s in case we need one when ours is in the shop. That is nice of them. I had ordered Taylor a video game for his birthday and it comes out tomorrow. He ended up wanting a different game, and I already bought it for him and he is already playing it. So when the other one comes tomorrow, I am saving it for Christmas. Hopefully he can wait that long. He did just get the other one I bought. He should live. I did a little Christmas shopping tonight since I didn’t go see Angela. This is going to be a great Christmas. I also got us a new game for game night… 80’s Scene It. TV, Movies, commercials and other pop culture of the 80’s. It should be fun. We are thinking about game night on Friday night. Anyone interested?

Well, that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.