Tuesday, December 01, 2009

If A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words…. I Have Nothing To Say

I used to take hundreds of pictures. Every day, everywhere we went I was snapping pictures. I’d make videos of them set to music. I haven’t done that in a while. I haven’t been taking pictures anymore. I don’t know why not. I think maybe it is because I have been doing things more with friends. My family is used to my camera all up in their business. Perhaps I worry what my friends might think.

I am going to try and take more pictures. I will try and get them up so I can share them. I think it is important to document life. It is important to remember all the happy times and even the not so happy times. They are what make life worth living.

Today is Thanksgiving #2 here at our house. Thanksgiving #1 was pretty awesome in company and fun times, but in eating ability, it blew. The food was so good, but the stomach flu was not. So today we are enjoying the food. I baked a pumpkin pie and now I have an apple pie going. Rolls are rising on the kitchen table. Bottles of sparkling cider are chilling in the refrigerator. Green bean casserole is in the works. David scrubbed down the kitchen so I would have clean space to work and he is cleaning up the house a bit so I have 1 less thing to stress over. He even went to the store for me.

Our Christmas tree is in place. It is so big and decorating it tomorrow will be fun. We got lots of new decorations at the Wal-Mart after New Years. Seriously… we got light sets for a dime and boxes of ornaments for a quarter. I have one of my many Christmas shirts on. This one is red and has penguins wearing festive sweaters, holding gifts and snowflakes around. I have one with Rudolph on it and the nose really lights up. David bought Christmas candy when he went to the store and chocolate is always a good idea.

More good news… My friend Jackie called and said her husband Alan may be able to help with my car situation which could really save us a lot of money. That would be a lifesaver. Now if I could just get that bank to give me back my money in bank fees…

I am thinking about switching banks. I liked it better before it changed. The new rules and fees suck. They closed my savings because I didn’t have enough in there. They charged me for the service too. They charge me a $6 monthly fee for I don’t know what. The only thing I like is their online banking. A lot of people have been saying nice things about Desert Community Bank. It’s local. Maybe it would be a good change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.