Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things That Happened This Week


1. I worked a midnight to 8am shift this week… Right after a 4 to midnight shift. It was hell.

2. This is Catherine’s last week of school. She had a awards ceremony on Monday, a field trip to the skating rink today and an activities day tomorrow.

3. The cable bill was paid.

4. Carolynn is being moved from the Guppy group to the Squid group at swimming. I don’t know exactly what that entails, but it costs an extra $10 a month.

5. Catherine’s soccer is over. They had their end of season party last night. She got a medal.



6. Only one more week on this stupid schedule. I cannot wait. I can say it was better than a whole quarter of midnight to 8am.

7. David giving up soda really sucked. I really, really wanted a soda. I had to send David out to get a pack of Dr. Pepper.

8. I am so glad So You Think You Can Dance is on this summer.

9. There were a bunch of little bugs on my bedroom window. It was so gross. I sprayed them with Windex.

10. Today we are making BBQ pork chops.

11. Catherine got bleach all over one of her new dresses. She was so mad.

12. Today I am doing some serious cleaning.

13. I can’t believe Glee is over for the season. I will so miss that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.