Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nothing Else I Feel Like Writing...

So you have to read about my day.

Today I went to work. Then I came home. Robbie is here. He got a new cat. She is Two Face's little sister. I think he should call her Ivy, but she has no name yet. She is very cute. After I changed we decided we would go pick up Catherine and go shopping for some kitten stuff. On the way out, I DID NOT back into Robbie's car in the driveway. Don't listen to what anyone else tells you.

Anyway, we went to pick up Catherine from her friend Cady's house. She left us a message to pick her up at 5. So we went there and no one was home. So we went back to the house to see if she got dropped off. Nope. So we went back again (they don't live far) and there she was. They had gone to the grocery store.

Then we went to PetSmart. Robbie bought his kitten the necessities and we got some minnows for our turtle to eat.

Then we went to Carls Jr for some burgers. I had a Western Bacon Cheeseburger. It was so good. Carolynn tried the new chicken strips.

Then we went to Lowe's to buy a bundle of firewood.

Now we are home. David and Robbie are totally geeking it up around here. They are supposed to be packing up the kitten and her stuff.

I am watching Unwrapped.

And that is my day. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.