Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thirteen Things I Am Thankful For This Year
1. My Family- David, Carolynn and Catherine
2. My Brother and His Family- Joe, Nicole, Allison and Nathan
3. Trisha and Her Family
4. David's Family
5. My Job- Despite the difficulties, I love my job.
6. My Stupid Car- Just a few more payments and it's all mine.
7. Gibby- Because no living thing on Earth loves me as much as Gibby.
8. Food- Thanksgiving is all about the food. We had ours on Sunday and it was awesome.
9. My House- Despite the fact that it is old and ugly and the yard looks like hell, we have lived here for over 3 years and it is affordable and near a great school.
10. Mrs. Collins, Mrs. Rozhon, and Callie McNary- The girls' teachers
11. Verzon Fios- Lowered my cable bill, great service, and I get to DVR all my favorite shows since I work odd hours.
12. Arrowhead Water Delivery- Since we stopped buying soda and started having water delivered, we all feel better and have lost weight.
13. My Computer- Because without it I wouldn't have this blog, Twitter, Facebook and all the other awesome stuff.