Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All Your Fault

I was going to write you some amazing blog posts today. They were going be awesome. You were going to be shocked and emotional. They were going to make you feel. They were going to make you laugh. They would have made you cry.

But I didn't write them. I couldn't.

There were zombies on my lawn.

Zombies. They were coming.

I had to do something. You weren't going to deal with them. Nope. You were sitting around waiting for me to write you something.

So I was fighting zombies. Planting plants as fast as I could to combat those pesky zombies.

Because you just weren't helping.

Don't worry. NaBloPoMo is coming. Then you can be amazed by my daily writings... with some help from the girls. Keep a look out. It's going to be awesome. I swear.

But today, no. There were zombies on my lawn.

I have to go now. I think I hear them coming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.