Friday, December 16, 2011

10 Lords A-Leaping

A Day In The Life

Some days people just feel like pushing my buttons.

Inmates were up and down wanting in and out all morning. Hello jerks, we have move times and I am not your personal door person.

They took their sweet time locking down for count at 9:45 am (It must have been a weekend.)

Then, during count, the jerks were not standing. Nope, they were sleeping. They had their lights off. They had towels hanging from their bunks covering so I couldn't see.

Fine.

I wrote 15 incident reports.

Inmates were shocked.

Apparently, never in their many years of incarceration, had some rogue officer dared to insist they follow rules.

I just laughed.

*************************

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer,
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.