Monday, June 04, 2012

2/3 Of The Way

Or

WHY ISN'T THIS OVER YET?!?!?!?!?!


In only three short months we will be bringing baby Michelle into our family. (Yep, she has a name. Well, a first name at least. Don't let me get started on a middle name...) And despite the fact that my pregnancy has been perfectly normal and relatively easy as far as being pregnant goes, I think David needs to carry her around for a while.

My back hurts. My ankles look swollen. My feet hurt. I can't sit or stand for very long. I get up all night to pee.

He needs a turn.

I need a good night's sleep.

Of course it doesn't work that way.

This last three months should be the best part though. We get to start off tomorrow with a delicious blood glucose test. My midwife has changed my appointments from monthly to bi-weekly. The baby's room is almost done. In July, my sister is giving me a baby shower. And then finally us four will be us five.

But not six. Seriously people. Stop asking me when I am having the next one. I am old. Duh.

Now I have to pee. Of course.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! I only asked one time because your Honey was convinced they came in sets? I was helping him out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pregnant with my 4th now, and we're about the same age....sooooooooo...... Yer not old. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.