Sunday, May 19, 2013

How Many Kids Do I Have?

Last week, we went to the San Diego Zoo with my friend Heather and her family, who were visiting from Washington. We had a great time and we took over 400 pictures.

When we got there, we went to the membership booth to renew our memberships. The lady at the window renewed David and me. Then I said I wanted to also renew the children.

She asked me if I wanted to renew all three kids?

Ummmmm.....

First of all, Michelle is under three. She doesn't need a membership.

Second of all, how did the zoo now know I had three?

Crazy. I don't recall sending them a birth announcement.

So I ask the lady who my three kids were.

She reads off...

Carolynn, Catherine, and Taylor.

I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.