Sunday, January 06, 2008

Disappointment

I finished my book club book. I did not enjoy it. I started The Kite Runner after that. So far, it is good, but the Arab and Muslim words and stuff are a little hard to follow as I am not familiar with them. But I am still enjoying reading it. Next, I will read Love In The Time Of Cholera. Jo Anna from work is lending me her copy. I lent her my copy of Water For Elephants. I will read that after I finish my next two.

I was thinking, I am going to get through my reading list pretty quickly. This is probably not a bad thing since school will start again soon and then the summer promises adventure and busy times. I have no idea what the rest of the year will bring after that.

I am sort of glad I finished my blogging challenges. I like that I don't have to write everyday if I don't want to. I needed a break anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a kind of nice start to the new year, relaxing and doing some reading. The weather has been rather wet and windy so indoors is the place to be. Has Carolynn been doing her reading too?I have been watching movies and catching up on stuff around here. Mike says it is raining in San Diego so I bet you guys got a bit of the storm too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, Carolynn has not started her books yet. She has been busy with Wii and Webkinz and movies and such. It has been raining here since Friday night. Today it was just rainy, but before it was very windy and stormy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am glad that she is happy with her Wii I hear they are very cool. It is rainy and windy here I thought we may even get some snow but nothing yet.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.