Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter To You… Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Easter! Today the kids got up early to hunt down plastic eggs hidden around my house. They got their baskets of goodies. We had a nice breakfast of Cinnabons and a fruit salad. We watched Enchanted. Carolynn got that in her basket. We just hung out all day. We made ham for dinner. It was delicious. Carolynn baked me a devil’s food cake for my birthday. It was good too. No candles though, we wouldn’t want to set off the smoke detectors. I don’t feel any older. I got this little thing off of the blog of a woman I know. I guess this explains why I still feel the same.




You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old



You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

1 comment:

  1. Well you sound like grandpa he says 70 is the new 50's. He can not swing a golf club as hard as he used to but he can still hit the ball. So I guess age is a relative thing, it is all about how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.