Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Worst Of Customer Service

The following is a list of places I personally have received bad customer service.

1. Food 4 Less- Bear Valley Rd Location Victorville, CA
2. Food 4 Less- 52nd Street Location- Kenosha, WI (I am pretty sure this location closed though.)
3. SBC… Which is now AT&T
4. Charter Communications- Victorville, CA
5. The County of San Bernardino, California
6. Lake County, Illinois
7. California State EDD
8. Victorville Motors- Victorville, CA
9. The UPS Store- Hwy 18 and Dale Evans Parkway- Apple Valley, CA
10. Union Bank Of California
11. Bank Of America
12. Wells Fargo

That is all I can think of right off hand. The Victorville Motors happened today and I will never go back. They are the only Chrysler dealer in the whole area, but I would rather drive out of the area and get better service. I almost added Washington Mutual to my list, because they also made me mad today, but that was the first time and hopefully the last time. The other three banks on the list made me mad numerous times. The UPS Store also made the list just today. I paid them to fax some papers for me on Wednesday. They gave me a confirmation and I paid them. Today I found out that the papers never arrived at the destination. (It turned out not to be a life or death matter, as I can take them in person tomorrow. It was the principle. I am not made of money, even if it was “only $6”.)

If anyone else has some bad customer service stories to add, feel free. But I will never switch to AT&T. I never shop at any Food 4 Less. I do not bank at those listed banks. I will never return to Victorville Motors.

5 comments:

  1. Union Bank has never given me any grief. Charter Communications they do suck their customer service is well there is none.. I take my car to Ontario they are very nice there, and they are open on saturdays. The county of san Bernardino tends to make a lots of people mad, not enough staff to get the job done.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Union Bank made me mad a few times, and it wasn't something I did. Next time I will be taking my car to Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had Charter in Vermont and I will verify that they suck. We also had Cingular wireless which is now AT&T and they suck the worst. I think it says a lot that AT&T has aquired so many terrible companies. I wouldn't touch AT&T with a mile long stick.

    You know me. I could probably double your list, lol. I seem to attract bad customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish- You have more bad service than everyone I know all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say customer service has gone down! We pay more for services and get nothing anymore. Our grocery store doesn't have bag boys anymore. They have the bag in a spinning thing that the cashier put you things into a bag and then you take the bag and put it into your cart. Well I like to watch what they are ringing up. Something is always wrong. I can't watch and load my cart. More money for grocery's less service. So I understand you pain!! $6 for a fax uggggg!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.