Friday, January 02, 2009

Scary

One of my favorite bloggers, Red Lotus Mama, tagged me for this meme. Then I was tagged by a new blog friend, Lolita Carrico, whom I met through the Modern Mom Challenge. It was Red Lotus Mama who told me about that and got me to join.

Anywho...

Here's the meme.

Here are the rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this.

So be prepared, this is what I look like in the morning. I am wearing jammies, holding down my dog and I haven't showered. I don't wear make-up anyway so that was no big deal. Here we go.


I am tagging...

1. Tammy @ Crazy Mom With 4 Boys
2. Pam @ 30Something
3. Eve @ Adams Wife's Weblog
4. Ashley @ Mutts N' More
5. Trisha @ Tripping Over My Tongue (Formerly known as the Obsessed Reader)
6. Carolynn @ Ocean View
7. Heather @ One Beaudet At A Time
8. Nikki @ Snailbird.com
9. Sarah @ Whatever the heck this is called...
10. Forgetfulone @ Forgetfulone

2 comments:

  1. Awwww ... thanks for participating! You are a great sport and I am so thankful to have you as a loyal reader. *HUG*

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.