Friday, June 19, 2009

The View From The Tower Is Quite Spectacular

I know I don't say much about my job, mostly, because I am not supposed to. But I will say that I do like my job very much. FCC Victorville is home to three men's prisons (one penitentiary, and two medium) and a women's camp. I have held many posts in the almost 6 month's I have worked there. I have worked at all the facilities but by far the most at the penitentiary. There is never a dull moment at my job.

Well, anyway, here is a work related news article for you. Also, here are links to previous work related news links. Don't necessarily believe everything the press says though. Enjoy.

Terrorists... That Is Just What I Was Missing In My Life

Ouch

Having A Bad Day

An Explosion Of Fun

Home Away From Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.