Thursday, July 30, 2009

Journey To The Park

Tonight we went to the concert in the park. The band was called Desert Reign. They were a classic rock band. They were pretty good. They certainly played a lot of Journey. I like Journey and they didn’t suck, so it was a good thing. We met Jackie and Alan and Tabi, Kathy and the kids there. The kids ran around and played with the dog. We got our weekly lemonade. We had a fun time. I got a bunch of new video and pictures for my collection. There are only two concerts left. Next week is a country band and the final week is a salsa band. Then I should have one heck of a video. In the mean time, here are a few pictures I took today.

Gibby getting a drink. He could have chased kids all night.


Kyra, Nikki, and Carolynn. We see Kyra every week. This week Nikki came with us and she is sleeping over.


Ethan and his cheesy grin.


A tiny chihuahua I saw.


Catherine and Chris. I don't know where Chris came from. I was taking a picture of Catherine and he just popped in. Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. The salsa band sounds like lots of fun! You'll definitely have to get some video from that.

    Looks like you had great weather for the show. We've had rain, rain, and more rain here. Have I told you we've had rain? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Rain you say? I don't believe you mentioned that before.

    Yes, the salsa band could be cool. That will be that last one for this summer. I hear they are doing something else similar this fall though. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.