Monday, November 23, 2009

Sickening

I am feeling a bit better. I still have a cough. My voice sounds all graveling and strange. It makes me think of Phoebe on Friends. You know the one where she gets a cold and likes her voice.

I got home and found Catherine and David both asleep. Guess who else is sick? David was unable to go do his volunteer work today because he is sick. (He is achy, has a stuffy nose and a fever.) He ended up hang to go out anyway when Catherine’s school called and said she was barfing.

I now have the next three days off.

Thursday is Thanksgiving. We are planning to spend it with some friends. I haven’t spent a Thanksgiving anywhere but home since 2000. It should be a super fun time. The only thing we thought of… no leftovers. But then I figured, not necessarily. Who says Thursday is the only day to make a turkey dinner? Maybe I will cook one tomorrow… or Wednesday… or next week some time. Who knows? The point of Thanksgiving is not the food, but the company.

Well, that is it for today. It is Monday. Nothing much to say.

1 comment:

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.