Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Something happened today that never happened before. I went to work at 6am and I worked until 7am, then they sent me home. I wasn’t feeling well. I have been stressed out a bit lately trying to take care of some stuff… the broken car, Carolynn and her home school, work, bills… It’s been a lot to handle. I haven’t been sleeping well and I have had a sinus thing bugging me. I have had a stomach ache and I have this terrible toothache. I guess it all kind of just hit me at once. I was working, but I was spaced out and I just started crying for no reason when asked a question by a coworker. No one was mad, they just thought I was sick and they sent me home. I came back home and went back to bed. I slept all day off and on. I feel a little better.

Tomorrow I am going to the dentist. Hopefully that helps. I am going to spend some time going through the bills and getting things all taken care of. It’s not as bad as it seems. I know it. Carolynn is doing great at school and she is a much nicer person. The car is fixed. I just need to have it smogged and registered. Work is going good. One of my supervisors said I was doing a great job and that he would like to be able to pull me from my regular post to do some other stuff if I don’t mind. He said people have been saying good things about me. Another one said I was turning out to be an outstanding officer. My evaluations are always all positive. I just have to take care of some more paper work stuff and then I can try some more new stuff. I have just been avoiding the issue and scared I won’t be able to do it. I need to stop that.

I switched banks. Chase was charging me practically for everything and then making it difficult to use my own money. I went to a couple of local banks, checked some stuff online, and called and asked a bunch of questions. I finally decided on Alaska USA Federal Credit Union. So far, I like them. Their online banking is easy to use and they are friendly.

I have the next few days off. It will give me a chance to take care of all this stuff and catch up on some sleep. Plus visit the dentist and possibly the doctor. Things will get better.

Last night my sister in law Nicole had her first party for her new business. I think she did pretty well. I purchased one of her warmers for me and one for my friend Trisha to put in her new house when she gets here. Maybe I should have a party here to help her get started. The warmers are cute and not too expensive. There are a bunch of scents too. Check it out www.scentsy.net.

Okay, things are looking up. I know it. Think positive.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling so lousy lately. We'll hang out when we get there and I'll do my best to cheer you up. If nothing else, my kids should occupy your kids for a bit.

    Thanks in advance for the warmer. You know how I like those kinda things.

    I need to send you a box of my crap that the movers didn't pack. Send me an e-mail or text if that's okay with your address. My address book is packed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.