Thursday, December 08, 2011

Babes In Toyland

Thursday Thirteen

I haven't done one of these in forever. But I just don't have much to say today. So here is a list of thirteen things I want for Christmas. I probably won't get any of it because I can't afford it. But hey, a girl can dream.

1. Book- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
2. A Super Fancy Camera- Maybe a Nikon :)
3. A New Car- Not picky on what kind
4. Socks- I never have enough socks. Mostly because Carolynn steals them.
5. New Living Room Furniture
6. Cash
7. Book- The Help
8. iPhone 4S
9. Jammies
10. 2nd Gen iPad
11. A New House
12. A Vacation
13. Disneyland Passes

1 comment:

  1. A few of those things are on my list too - I would add passes to Universal Parks to see Harry Potter World happy tt

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.