Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Date Night

David’s brother is into basketball. David likes basketball, but he wasn’t really into it. Well, he wasn’t into football either until he got involved with my dad’s fantasy football. Now I can’t get him to stop.

Anyway, he watched a few games on TV and he had watched a few games also on TV a million years ago with my Grandpa. (Grandpa watched all sports. And I mean ALL.) He decided it might be a fun thing for us to do together.

Growing up in my house there was always sports. Baseball, basketball, football. All the time. I have a brother. My dad likes sports. My mom likes some sports. My step dad enjoyed sports. And of course, my Grandpa.

I wasn’t a football fan until my dad got me involved in fantasy football. I like that a lot.

But I was always more about baseball. My grandpa took me to games. Angels and the Tigers. Every year for years. He took me to Dodger games. I took him to a Milwaukee Brewers game. I played Little League. I went to my brother’s Little League games. I had my Dodger shirt. I had my Yankees hat. I liked Angel games. Okay, so I was kind of all over the place.

David is not a baseball fan. I understand. It can be a little boring.

I like basketball too. It is for sure my favorite sport to watch. The action moves fast and it is easy to follow.

For David’s birthday I bought him tickets to a Clippers game. They were cheap. We went and saw them play the Detroit Pistons.

We had so much fun. We got some snacks. We cheered for the team. It went by quickly.



I guess we are Clippers fans now.


YAY! Go Clippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.