Saturday, January 10, 2015

One Less Set Of Footsteps

This week on Tuesday, my family gathered to say good bye to my Uncle Joe.


It was very nice to see so many people who cared about him and learn some interesting things about my family.

I remember my Uncle Joe from when I was little. I liked going to his house because he had a pool. And I liked my cousins since they were bigger than me and did cool stuff like play baseball and ride bikes. My uncle played guitar so there was always music.

I was not recently close with my Uncle Joe. I remember him from when I was little but, I am not really close to any of that side of the family.

Not anyone’s fault. I just didn’t know them.

Anyway, I am getting to know them now.

After the memorial service, I went to my Aunt Tina’s house to visit with my dad while he was in town. I also got to spend time with my Aunt Tina, my Aunt Mary, who was visiting from Texas, and my cousins.



It was so nice to get to spend some time with everyone.

Too bad we only do it when something bad happens. Maybe we should start planning trips for good times. A large amount of us live in the area… You know, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment. You Know You Wanna.